Velocity Marketing Software has a strict anti-spam policy, our service is intended for spam free contents and it is crafted to protect our reputations and provide a good experience to our customers and the email recipients'.
What is Spam?
This is unsolicited email to users without the recipients' consent.
What violates our Anti-Spam policy?
a. Sending content that does not comply policy, this includes content that violates the CAN-SPAM law.
b. Sending campaigns with anonymous email accounts, or users' who have opted-out to receive mails or newsletter.
c. Use of purchased email lists, and lists that have not been used in more than 8 months.
d. Emailing subscriber's without their permission. We have a built in permission pass system to verify if the recipient wants to receive your mailings
What Velocity Marketing Software does do to enforce this policy?
1. Our system has a built in CAN-SPAM compliance.
2. Block list that have bad domains and invalid addresses.
3. Track complaints from users' and recipients' excessive complaints will cause an account to be shutdown.
4. Every email sent from Velocity Marketing Software contains an unsubscribe link that allows users to opt-out on receiving any future emails.
5. Verify large lists that are uploaded into the system.
6. Include contact information from the sender in the footer of every email sent and the domain whois.
You must agree to our Anti-SPAM policies and our Terms and Conditions as a user of Velocity Marketing Software.