List of our recent updates to our system
- Feedback-ID header added for gmail used with gmail poster master tools as a FBL. Prefenence Bulk Header only added if email domain name is gmail.com Listunsubscribe url is now a single unsubscribe post/get request to optout.
- Retry queue on campaign detail page now lists how many sends out of the total max send times have been sent. And added the option to clear the retry queue and viewing the queue.
- The list-unsubscribe header now adds mailto support in addition to unsubcribe url. This allows more isps such as hotmail support to use list unsubscribe.
- You can now drag and drop and copy and paste images into the message editor and they will now automatically be added to your image hosting section in email marketing.
- Email preview text option added for email marketing messages. Some email clients such as Outlook,Gmail,IPhone show the first sentence of the message. This is hidden text that will appear at the top of the message. This may help increase conversion rates by adding this sentence. Otherwise email clients choose the top wording in your message as the preview text
- Added date modified to List of messages in email marketing to allow you to tell when a message is edited.
- Two new api’s added to email marketing addcanspamwhoisinfo and editcanspamwhoisinfo which now allows you to modify the can spam footer information via the api.
Recap of the updates that have been made in the last few months.
SpamAssassin updated to 3.4.1 for our the message check system in email marketing
Sending Profile Rotation added for AdStation campaigns.
Leads/CRM now support option to import notes from a custom file such as csv or excel.
Leads/CRM custom fields now supported in leads export feature.
Added option when exporting an email list. To export the email address as an md5 hash
Unsubscribe list two new export options added. Option to export the date/time and the campaign name which will then be saved into the csv file.
New list management feature under View list -> export as new list
Added this option “Delete selected emails in current list after new list create”
Which removes the filtered/search selection of the emails from the current list but they will remain in the newly created new list.
In the leads/crm system now supports upload lead lists with custom fields. You can now setup mapping of those custom fields on leads list import.
Version 10 of the email sending system released. This update brings a major new feature that which is the rotation of sending profiles. This feature is found under “Show IP Rotation Settings”. And it works by first selecting a server. Then you select the profiles that you want to rotate and then those profiles will be rotated while sending a campaign.
Other improvements include improvements to form address when doing ip/domain rotation to make sure it matches. Fixes in some cases of campaigns that hang in certain conditions. Compression of large lists when sending which should improve sending speed. The show ip rotation dropdown will now show if you have any options selected. And split list campaigns will now have the profiles preselected when resending a campaign, or initial campaign creation.
We have just rolled our new TLS encryption feature to all users. TLS encrypts the outgoing email if the recieving server supports TLS encryption. What our system does when doing the SMTP connection we issue a command to check if TLS is supported if so we then connect via TLS and send the message encrypted.
This feature is not enabled by default but can be enabled under the email marketing tab then System Settings -> TLS encryption
Here is an example message sent to gmail with no TLS encryption.
You can see there is red unlocked lock displayed. Along with a message saying the no encryption was to encrypt the message.
With TLS encryption there is no red unlocked icon and it says the message is encrypted with Standard TLS encryption
Now in terms of email delivery at the moment does not seem to be a factor. But places like gmail may consider emails that have TLS as having better reputation.
Here are the latest updates that we have done over the past several months to our platform.
Added option under custom from address to generate the SPF record needed for your domains.
Added setting under domain settings in email marketing. To disable DMARC records for the domain.
Added the option to export a message to a HTML file under view messages.
HTTPS logins now supported. This takes affect if you are normal http and then click the logout button.
Added a new sending speed called Slower which replaces Very Slow and is at 3,000 emails an hour. Very Slow is now changed to sending at 1,500 emails per hour.
We have updated and released version 8 of our email marketing system. The main goal with the update was to improve, deliverlibiably, and modernize our main codebase.
This updates includes the following:
New Transfer Encoding setting under System Settings. The new default sending encoding is now quoted-printable for html messages using the ASCII encoding type. The setting also have transfer encoding settings for base64, 8bit and 7bit which was the old default encoding type for ASCII.
New improvements with reply handling for handling messages of different content types when forwarded to another email address.
Better handling html and plain text combinations.
Updates with our sender id records for all domains to perform better in certain cases.
We are planning some other major updates for 2017 as well. Also we are affiliate attending affiliate summit las vegas 2017 from Jan 14 to Jan 17 if you would like to meet us let us know.
We have been busy working on some updates to our email system. One of our latest updates has been added DMARC records to all our user hosted domains. DMARC gives isps better insight on whether to allow email from your domain to be allowed if dkim and spf have issues. This could be seen by some isps as positive in having this record in place.
Also we have done some CRM System updates as well:
CRM Manager tab which allows you to add accounts to CRM system and make edits to the account. Also display how many licenses/seats have been used.
Form Builder added to the leads section. Allows creating of forms that can placed on websites to collect leads. This can be found under leads tab then under Form Builder.
Posted in Updates
Tagged CRM, dmarc
Mass email is used to connect simultaneously with many customers. Bulk email software ensures that mass mail sent does not end up in the spam folder of the recipients’ mailbox. There are many benefits to using an email marketing software, but there are seven big factors to consider.
1.) Time Benefits – “Time is money”. Time in invaluable and mass email helps you in sending mail to many customers concurrently at the drop of the hat.
2.) Financial Benefit – You don’t need a long list of employees for sending individual emails to different customers. Instead, you only require one employee who knows how to use the bulk email software. Less employees means more profit.
3.) Effort Benefits – Employees who work on the task of sending emails do not need to invest much effort. The software is designed to do the majority of the work for them.
4.) Ability to Address Each Customer Individually – Each customer of yours has to be given proper attention. You can address each customer individually with the aid of mail sent using bulk email service.
5.) Ability to Deliver Precise Information – You have customers belonging to several different categories. Precise information suiting individual customer-categories can be designed and sent perfectly using mass mail software.
6.) Ability to Engage Customers Continuously – Email is a great way to get your customers engaged. Mail can help by informing customers continuously about your latest products and services.
7.) Increases Business-Profit – Email is a fantastic way to up your ROI for marketing. Email has one of the highest return on investments for any type of advertisements.
With such rapid development in all streams, there will soon come a day when we are freed from the monotonous tasks that takes hours to complete. Gone are those days when we used to have a database for contact maintained manually, record by record. It’s the same with internet marketing but the only difference is that it is all automated to its maximum. Let’s dig in to find out more details
- Email marketing is a way of connecting to potential clients and existing customers. A simple new year’s email received from your recently visited shopping centre is nothing but email marketing
- All the annoying promotional offers that block your inbox and spam mails is nothing but a smart the email marketing strategy. But it is called bulk email as they are big files with huge attachments and are intended to reach millions of people around the world
- If you are just an amateur and like to explore this option for your venture, an email marketing service team is the place you need to look out for. These teams are group of professionals with diverse skills and very well understanding of the market and customer behaviour.
- Email marketing can be carried out in two different ways – either with transactional emails or direct emails. While the two are equally effective, it’s important to choose the right option depending upon your business requirements and budget
- Transactional emails are usually triggered to those who have performed some activity on the website. For instance, if a customer has requested for a quite, confirmation of appointment, filed grievance etc, a transactional email is triggered back with appropriate response and along with offers and promotions in the same email.
- With direct emails, companies intent to educate the audience with new things like launch of a new product, announcement of new outlets, invitation to participate in a contest etc. These emails are solely intended to wide spread the message
Posted in General Information, Helpful Hints
Tagged bulk email, email, email blast, email marketing, email marketing service, email marketing software, email software, marketing, marketing service, marketing software, SEO