Here is our latest major updates that we have made to the system recently
June 10, 2019, Added emoji picker to create/edit campaign pages.
June 9, 2019, Emoji’s now supported in subject lines for email campaigns.
May 13, 2019, SMTP Banner now matches the rDNS name for ip’s when doing an inbound connection.
May 2, 2019, DKIM Keys updated to 2048 bits for new accounts. If you have an old account want your DKIM keys upgraded. Enter a support ticket to request it.
April 1, 2019, Added option on sending preview message to select the unsubscribe footer. This allows you to test the whole email before you send a campaign.
March 21, 2019, New image editor added to our image hosting section. You can now crop/resize/edit images inside our system.
List of our recent updates to our system
- Feedback-ID header added for gmail used with gmail poster master tools as a FBL. Prefenence Bulk Header only added if email domain name is gmail.com Listunsubscribe url is now a single unsubscribe post/get request to optout.
- Retry queue on campaign detail page now lists how many sends out of the total max send times have been sent. And added the option to clear the retry queue and viewing the queue.
- The list-unsubscribe header now adds mailto support in addition to unsubcribe url. This allows more isps such as hotmail support to use list unsubscribe.
- You can now drag and drop and copy and paste images into the message editor and they will now automatically be added to your image hosting section in email marketing.
- Email preview text option added for email marketing messages. Some email clients such as Outlook,Gmail,IPhone show the first sentence of the message. This is hidden text that will appear at the top of the message. This may help increase conversion rates by adding this sentence. Otherwise email clients choose the top wording in your message as the preview text
- Added date modified to List of messages in email marketing to allow you to tell when a message is edited.
- Two new api’s added to email marketing addcanspamwhoisinfo and editcanspamwhoisinfo which now allows you to modify the can spam footer information via the api.
Version 10 of the email sending system released. This update brings a major new feature that which is the rotation of sending profiles. This feature is found under “Show IP Rotation Settings”. And it works by first selecting a server. Then you select the profiles that you want to rotate and then those profiles will be rotated while sending a campaign.
Other improvements include improvements to form address when doing ip/domain rotation to make sure it matches. Fixes in some cases of campaigns that hang in certain conditions. Compression of large lists when sending which should improve sending speed. The show ip rotation dropdown will now show if you have any options selected. And split list campaigns will now have the profiles preselected when resending a campaign, or initial campaign creation.
Here are the latest updates that we have done over the past several months to our platform.
Added option under custom from address to generate the SPF record needed for your domains.
Added setting under domain settings in email marketing. To disable DMARC records for the domain.
Added the option to export a message to a HTML file under view messages.
HTTPS logins now supported. This takes affect if you are normal http and then click the logout button.
Added a new sending speed called Slower which replaces Very Slow and is at 3,000 emails an hour. Very Slow is now changed to sending at 1,500 emails per hour.
Mass email is used to connect simultaneously with many customers. Bulk email software ensures that mass mail sent does not end up in the spam folder of the recipients’ mailbox. There are many benefits to using an email marketing software, but there are seven big factors to consider.
1.) Time Benefits – “Time is money”. Time in invaluable and mass email helps you in sending mail to many customers concurrently at the drop of the hat.
2.) Financial Benefit – You don’t need a long list of employees for sending individual emails to different customers. Instead, you only require one employee who knows how to use the bulk email software. Less employees means more profit.
3.) Effort Benefits – Employees who work on the task of sending emails do not need to invest much effort. The software is designed to do the majority of the work for them.
4.) Ability to Address Each Customer Individually – Each customer of yours has to be given proper attention. You can address each customer individually with the aid of mail sent using bulk email service.
5.) Ability to Deliver Precise Information – You have customers belonging to several different categories. Precise information suiting individual customer-categories can be designed and sent perfectly using mass mail software.
6.) Ability to Engage Customers Continuously – Email is a great way to get your customers engaged. Mail can help by informing customers continuously about your latest products and services.
7.) Increases Business-Profit – Email is a fantastic way to up your ROI for marketing. Email has one of the highest return on investments for any type of advertisements.
We are attending Affiliate Summit West 2016 January 10-12, 2016 at Paris Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV. Please feel free to get in touch with us or your account manager if you want to meetup.
Is Email Marketing right for you?
Velocity Marketing Infographic
As of yesterday, our software had a milestone. We reached a campaign count of 1 million. We want to thank all of our loyal customers for using our software. We hope to continue to grow more and more with your help and continued use of our software. Remember, we do have a referral promotion. For more information about our referral promotion or other current promos, give one of our sales guys a call. 800.351.6893
We know the importance of delivery and we want to help our customers achieve a better delivery. In this post we want to talk about the different sending speed options that we offer with our software. Not all sending speeds are the same, which means each list needs to have its own sending speed. By sending just at default, sometime things get sent too quickly which can be a bad thing. For more information, take a look at our FAQ section or you can contact your sales rep to get more advice on sending speeds.