With such rapid development in all streams, there will soon come a day when we are freed from the monotonous tasks that takes hours to complete. Gone are those days when we used to have a database for contact maintained manually, record by record. It’s the same with internet marketing but the only difference is that it is all automated to its maximum. Let’s dig in to find out more details
- Email marketing is a way of connecting to potential clients and existing customers. A simple new year’s email received from your recently visited shopping centre is nothing but email marketing
- All the annoying promotional offers that block your inbox and spam mails is nothing but a smart the email marketing strategy. But it is called bulk email as they are big files with huge attachments and are intended to reach millions of people around the world
- If you are just an amateur and like to explore this option for your venture, an email marketing service team is the place you need to look out for. These teams are group of professionals with diverse skills and very well understanding of the market and customer behaviour.
- Email marketing can be carried out in two different ways – either with transactional emails or direct emails. While the two are equally effective, it’s important to choose the right option depending upon your business requirements and budget
- Transactional emails are usually triggered to those who have performed some activity on the website. For instance, if a customer has requested for a quite, confirmation of appointment, filed grievance etc, a transactional email is triggered back with appropriate response and along with offers and promotions in the same email.
- With direct emails, companies intent to educate the audience with new things like launch of a new product, announcement of new outlets, invitation to participate in a contest etc. These emails are solely intended to wide spread the message
Posted in General Information, Helpful Hints
Tagged bulk email, email, email blast, email marketing, email marketing service, email marketing software, email software, marketing, marketing service, marketing software, SEO
We have been busy working on backend updates and changes. Here are some of our cent updates that we have made.
The API now supports json output mode which will return the result of the API call in json format. For details in the API tab read “Basic API Usage Guide”
We have also added for email marketing a new sending speed called Sloth which is slower than snail. This speed sends on average of 120 emails per hour using up to two connections/threads at a time.
New message editor has been rolled out to all users. Easier now to edit the source code of the message and takes advantage of the space on the screen.
Meet us at LeadsCon in two weeks. We will be in Las Vegas to showcase all our software has to offer. With over 10 years’ experience, we are sure to “wow” you with some of our features and services. Not only will we provide you with information on our software, we will be offering a promotion during the week of LeadsCon. Not attending? No worries, we can provide you with a promo code by calling us.
Are you currently using email marketing? If you are or aren’t, stop by and let us share our knowledge with you at booth 402.
Yes, February is approaching and that means another crazy month for marketers. Every February we are thrown into the whirl of not just celebrating the Hallmark holiday of Valentine’s Day, but also watching America’s favorite sport, football. With football pools underway, many cannot wait to watch the approaching Super Bowl. Every year, businesses pay tons of money to put ads on TV during the famous game. But as a business, something to think about is your other outlets of marketing. Think of marketing on social media outlets with hashtags. For example, if you are looking to market certain tweets or Facebook posts during the Super Bowl, then use hashtags such as #superbowlXLIX, #SBXLIX or you can even use hashtags for the teams. You can’t forget about the new ways of marketing and younger generations using these outlets.
If you are looking for a platform or software that include social media integration, try out our software. By contacting our sales team you can try a demo before purchasing to see all that we have to offer.
New Year, new marketing? This may be a question your company keeps pondering, and if so, think about emailing. Traditional marketing seems to have made its way out and the new “in” form of marketing is social media and email. This can yield a faster turn around for customers to buy or visit your business. The better aspect of email marketing, or new marketing, versus traditional is the quick call-to-action. People get your brochures, sales, promotions and updates all in their news feeds and in-boxes. With the proper subject line, personalization and content, you can create a great brand awareness. Make a great first impression this new year, and start your company on the right foot.
Call our sales team today to see what we can offer your company.
Ad:Tech New York was a great experience for Velocity. We were able to meet so many different companies and owners. We want to thank those that took the time to stop by our booth and chat with our sales team. If you missed us at Ad:Tech, you can still learn about our software online. Visit our website and see what we can offer your business. Have any questions? Give us a call Monday thru Friday from 9 am to 5 pm CST.
In the New York area the next couple days? Catch us at Ad:Tech, held at the Javits Center. From Wednesday, November 5th through Thursday, November 6th you can find us at booth 939. We will provide you with knowledge on our email marketing software, social media, SEO, list verify and much more. We will also have a promotion running through these next couple days for the expo. Not attending but still want a promotion? Give one of our sales guys a call and mention this blog post. We will get your next email campaign started today! Call 1-800-351-6893
We are all about updating our system at Velocity and we have made quite a few in the last couple of weeks. Since the beginning of October we have updated DKIM keys for all domains which gets faster open/click graphs, trigger page updates, a reorganized FAQ center, new options for stats on campaigns, a “use feedback loop suppression”, which helps with sender scores, new options for mobile friendly templates, sending speed limits and a new access log system. Yes, all of these updates in just a few weeks.
These system feature updates are to make using our software effortless. If you are having problems with these features or want to know more about our software, let us know.