With such rapid development in all streams, there will soon come a day when we are freed from the monotonous tasks that takes hours to complete. Gone are those days when we used to have a database for contact maintained manually, record by record. It’s the same with internet marketing but the only difference is that it is all automated to its maximum. Let’s dig in to find out more details
- Email marketing is a way of connecting to potential clients and existing customers. A simple new year’s email received from your recently visited shopping centre is nothing but email marketing
- All the annoying promotional offers that block your inbox and spam mails is nothing but a smart the email marketing strategy. But it is called bulk email as they are big files with huge attachments and are intended to reach millions of people around the world
- If you are just an amateur and like to explore this option for your venture, an email marketing service team is the place you need to look out for. These teams are group of professionals with diverse skills and very well understanding of the market and customer behaviour.
- Email marketing can be carried out in two different ways – either with transactional emails or direct emails. While the two are equally effective, it’s important to choose the right option depending upon your business requirements and budget
- Transactional emails are usually triggered to those who have performed some activity on the website. For instance, if a customer has requested for a quite, confirmation of appointment, filed grievance etc, a transactional email is triggered back with appropriate response and along with offers and promotions in the same email.
- With direct emails, companies intent to educate the audience with new things like launch of a new product, announcement of new outlets, invitation to participate in a contest etc. These emails are solely intended to wide spread the message
Posted in General Information, Helpful Hints
Tagged bulk email, email, email blast, email marketing, email marketing service, email marketing software, email software, marketing, marketing service, marketing software, SEO
Yes, February is approaching and that means another crazy month for marketers. Every February we are thrown into the whirl of not just celebrating the Hallmark holiday of Valentine’s Day, but also watching America’s favorite sport, football. With football pools underway, many cannot wait to watch the approaching Super Bowl. Every year, businesses pay tons of money to put ads on TV during the famous game. But as a business, something to think about is your other outlets of marketing. Think of marketing on social media outlets with hashtags. For example, if you are looking to market certain tweets or Facebook posts during the Super Bowl, then use hashtags such as #superbowlXLIX, #SBXLIX or you can even use hashtags for the teams. You can’t forget about the new ways of marketing and younger generations using these outlets.
If you are looking for a platform or software that include social media integration, try out our software. By contacting our sales team you can try a demo before purchasing to see all that we have to offer.
As much as we do or don’t want to realize it, the holidays are right around the corner. With only 18 more Fridays until Christmas and Thanksgiving in little over two months, email marketing should be your go-to when it comes to advertising for holiday shopping. Email marketing is an easy way to track your advertisements and make sure they are seen by your customers. Who wants to wait to get something in the mail? Send it directly to their inbox where they can view it on their computers or mobile devices. With a software like Velocity’s there is nothing to download. You just log in to our system where you can send and track everything from one place. So for your next campaign, think about a download-free and hassle-free way to get the word out before the time is up.
We have many different options when it comes to pricing and we are currently running a promotion for new clients. Call a sales rep and set up your account along with your promotion.
There is no denying the importance of a Return on Investment (ROI). Many companies struggle to pin-point their ROI, especially when it comes to the business of advertising. Depending on the company, your ROI can be tracked differently. For email marketers, using a software much like Velocity offers, is important. A feature to our software is being able to create landing pages, which in return can create conversions leading to a return on investment. The nice part is that the landing pages can be designed to your company’s needs–no “cookie-cutter” templates here! Choose and create your landing page and start tracking your customer’s clicks.
The benefit to having a landing page makes it easier for your customers to go from their inbox to your desired destination. Rather than sending your customers to your homepage, design a separate page where they can, in other words, “cut to the chase.” Chances are, if you send your customer to your homepage, they may never make it to the page you desired.
No one wants to lose on a return of investment. Try our walk-through and browse our landing page templates. Still don’t understand landing pages or want to get the walk-through? Contact us, and we can explain.
Before sending out your Email marketing Campaign, make sure use spam assassin to rank your Email on a score to determine how likely it is that it will be regarded as spam. The higher the number is, the more likely it is that your Email will be marked as spam. One thing we have become aware of is people putting unnecessary punctuation marks in their Emails. Try not to put any hyphens in your Email header, and never place them in the middle of a word. This is a sure-fire way to get your Email marked as spam.
At Velocity, we understand that not everyone has worked with HTML before. That is why we have over 100 templates available for you to use. The process is quite simple.
The first thing you want to do is select an HTML template from the list.
After you have selected the HTML template you want to use, just start filling it out.
Once you finish filling out your email message, you can then send a test email to yourself to see how it looks.
This is how mine turned out:
Click for larger image