We have just rolled our new TLS encryption feature to all users. TLS encrypts the outgoing email if the recieving server supports TLS encryption. What our system does when doing the SMTP connection we issue a command to check if TLS is supported if so we then connect via TLS and send the message encrypted.
This feature is not enabled by default but can be enabled under the email marketing tab then System Settings -> TLS encryption
Here is an example message sent to gmail with no TLS encryption.
You can see there is red unlocked lock displayed. Along with a message saying the no encryption was to encrypt the message.
With TLS encryption there is no red unlocked icon and it says the message is encrypted with Standard TLS encryption
Now in terms of email delivery at the moment does not seem to be a factor. But places like gmail may consider emails that have TLS as having better reputation.
With such rapid development in all streams, there will soon come a day when we are freed from the monotonous tasks that takes hours to complete. Gone are those days when we used to have a database for contact maintained manually, record by record. It’s the same with internet marketing but the only difference is that it is all automated to its maximum. Let’s dig in to find out more details
- Email marketing is a way of connecting to potential clients and existing customers. A simple new year’s email received from your recently visited shopping centre is nothing but email marketing
- All the annoying promotional offers that block your inbox and spam mails is nothing but a smart the email marketing strategy. But it is called bulk email as they are big files with huge attachments and are intended to reach millions of people around the world
- If you are just an amateur and like to explore this option for your venture, an email marketing service team is the place you need to look out for. These teams are group of professionals with diverse skills and very well understanding of the market and customer behaviour.
- Email marketing can be carried out in two different ways – either with transactional emails or direct emails. While the two are equally effective, it’s important to choose the right option depending upon your business requirements and budget
- Transactional emails are usually triggered to those who have performed some activity on the website. For instance, if a customer has requested for a quite, confirmation of appointment, filed grievance etc, a transactional email is triggered back with appropriate response and along with offers and promotions in the same email.
- With direct emails, companies intent to educate the audience with new things like launch of a new product, announcement of new outlets, invitation to participate in a contest etc. These emails are solely intended to wide spread the message
Posted in General Information, Helpful Hints
Tagged bulk email, email, email blast, email marketing, email marketing service, email marketing software, email software, marketing, marketing service, marketing software, SEO
Is Email Marketing right for you?
Velocity Marketing Infographic
In the New York area the next couple days? Catch us at Ad:Tech, held at the Javits Center. From Wednesday, November 5th through Thursday, November 6th you can find us at booth 939. We will provide you with knowledge on our email marketing software, social media, SEO, list verify and much more. We will also have a promotion running through these next couple days for the expo. Not attending but still want a promotion? Give one of our sales guys a call and mention this blog post. We will get your next email campaign started today! Call 1-800-351-6893
We are all about updating our system at Velocity and we have made quite a few in the last couple of weeks. Since the beginning of October we have updated DKIM keys for all domains which gets faster open/click graphs, trigger page updates, a reorganized FAQ center, new options for stats on campaigns, a “use feedback loop suppression”, which helps with sender scores, new options for mobile friendly templates, sending speed limits and a new access log system. Yes, all of these updates in just a few weeks.
These system feature updates are to make using our software effortless. If you are having problems with these features or want to know more about our software, let us know.
We have been telling of our success within the email marketing industry. Here is a look at some more successful clients and why they use our software.
The phrase, “the proof is in the pudding” could not be truer for our reoccurring clients. One of our clients has been with us for four years and continues to drive more and more traffic to his sites. Our Business Opportunity client started off sending 5 million emails and has now invested more with sending over 120 million emails a month. Even better, his delivery is better than 50 percent month to month. He also believes that our software prices beat competitors by far.
We also service a client within the electronic parts industry. They have been using our software for only two months, but have been able to achieve outstanding delivery with their own list. They send out about 500,000 emails a month and receive a 95 percent delivery.
Are you looking into email marketing? Give us a call, it will be worth it.
Velocity’s knowledge in the email marketing industry has paid off for other companies within their industries. Here is some insight into who we service and their experience.
We often talk about how email marketing doesn’t have to be for big companies and we have proof. One of our customers is in the marketing business for worldwide independent businesses. He takes their business and markets for them using our software. The Client needed an auto-responder, which was new for our platform. Our exceptional tech support managed to code and create an auto-responder for our client within two hours. He now has all the features that he needs to send and monitor his email campaigns successfully.
On the other hand we have clients that are within the recruiting industry where they help provide 200,000+ jobs for oil engineers. They require a lot of emails to be sent out and sent out properly. Our client has had a 90 percent success rate with us so far and believes that our email software is worth the investment for his business.
What can we do for your company? Contact us and we can get you started right away.
As much as we do or don’t want to realize it, the holidays are right around the corner. With only 18 more Fridays until Christmas and Thanksgiving in little over two months, email marketing should be your go-to when it comes to advertising for holiday shopping. Email marketing is an easy way to track your advertisements and make sure they are seen by your customers. Who wants to wait to get something in the mail? Send it directly to their inbox where they can view it on their computers or mobile devices. With a software like Velocity’s there is nothing to download. You just log in to our system where you can send and track everything from one place. So for your next campaign, think about a download-free and hassle-free way to get the word out before the time is up.
We have many different options when it comes to pricing and we are currently running a promotion for new clients. Call a sales rep and set up your account along with your promotion.