|October 23, 2019, New option when merging email lists. You can choose just the email address column to be copied over. Instead of the full records into a new list.|
|October 8, 2019, Replies section now supports UTF8 for incoming replies. The subject line and body of the message are now stored in UTF8 format which means special characters such as emoji’s should now be displayed correctly.|
|October 3, 2019, Added to the API section when viewing an API you can now test the query with our query builder on each page. Also improved the layout and display of API arguments.|
Here is our latest major updates that we have made to the system recently
June 10, 2019, Added emoji picker to create/edit campaign pages.
June 9, 2019, Emoji’s now supported in subject lines for email campaigns.
May 13, 2019, SMTP Banner now matches the rDNS name for ip’s when doing an inbound connection.
May 2, 2019, DKIM Keys updated to 2048 bits for new accounts. If you have an old account want your DKIM keys upgraded. Enter a support ticket to request it.
April 1, 2019, Added option on sending preview message to select the unsubscribe footer. This allows you to test the whole email before you send a campaign.
March 21, 2019, New image editor added to our image hosting section. You can now crop/resize/edit images inside our system.
Latest updates for Velocity
- Sending speed is now a dropdown on the create/edit campaign pages. And just states the emails per hour now.
- Campaign Send Hours Beta added. Under create campaign -> advanced settings you can now choose the days/hours for which campaign will send. The times are based on the CST time zone. This is useful for having campaigns that you only want to send during the weekdays or certain hours. Note when the campaign pauses for the day it has to finish the last batch of emails it is working on which means it may pause past your end time.
- List Verify added filter by option to filter different statuses. Changed how reverify credits work. Now uses the valid active total when using credits to reverify lists.
- For list verify new setting under to filter generic emails. By default this setting is off. To enable you need to go to list verify then click on settings and check filter generic emails.
- Campaign status for sending campaigns now in the sent column shows the total emails in the campaign. Displays as Current Sent / Total Emails in the campaign.
- Updated reply section in email marketing. Replies that are unread are now bold. When you view a reply it marks it as read. There are also buttons that allow you mark replies as read or unread in bulk.
- Upload email list improvements. Email header row no longer required. The header row also now checks e-mail and email address as well if you do include it when uploading a list.
- New option under View Lists option to delete generic emails from selected lists. We have over 100 generic role emails that we will delete from the selected lists when you use that option.
- Optimizations done to remote fetch content tags to work better for the same url/data response. And improved loading speed for A/B campaigns.
- Added a new api for email marketing checkspamassassin which allows you to get the results of spam assassin message check on a message given it’s id.
- New list verify features. We added an option to auto verify the list after upload as long as you have enough credits to verify the list. This saves time in that you do not have to come and click to verify the list after the list is uploaded. Also added the option on list upload to copy your verified list back to email marketing section.
- Improved html to text function changing html messages to text based messages for use in the text message part.
- Under campaign status in email marketing. For pending campaigns now displays how many days, hours or minutes a campaign has till it starts sending.
List of our recent updates to our system
- Feedback-ID header added for gmail used with gmail poster master tools as a FBL. Prefenence Bulk Header only added if email domain name is gmail.com Listunsubscribe url is now a single unsubscribe post/get request to optout.
- Retry queue on campaign detail page now lists how many sends out of the total max send times have been sent. And added the option to clear the retry queue and viewing the queue.
- The list-unsubscribe header now adds mailto support in addition to unsubcribe url. This allows more isps such as hotmail support to use list unsubscribe.
- You can now drag and drop and copy and paste images into the message editor and they will now automatically be added to your image hosting section in email marketing.
- Email preview text option added for email marketing messages. Some email clients such as Outlook,Gmail,IPhone show the first sentence of the message. This is hidden text that will appear at the top of the message. This may help increase conversion rates by adding this sentence. Otherwise email clients choose the top wording in your message as the preview text
- Added date modified to List of messages in email marketing to allow you to tell when a message is edited.
- Two new api’s added to email marketing addcanspamwhoisinfo and editcanspamwhoisinfo which now allows you to modify the can spam footer information via the api.
Recap of the updates that have been made in the last few months.
SpamAssassin updated to 3.4.1 for our the message check system in email marketing
Sending Profile Rotation added for AdStation campaigns.
Leads/CRM now support option to import notes from a custom file such as csv or excel.
Leads/CRM custom fields now supported in leads export feature.
Added option when exporting an email list. To export the email address as an md5 hash
Unsubscribe list two new export options added. Option to export the date/time and the campaign name which will then be saved into the csv file.
New list management feature under View list -> export as new list
Added this option “Delete selected emails in current list after new list create”
Which removes the filtered/search selection of the emails from the current list but they will remain in the newly created new list.
In the leads/crm system now supports upload lead lists with custom fields. You can now setup mapping of those custom fields on leads list import.
Version 10 of the email sending system released. This update brings a major new feature that which is the rotation of sending profiles. This feature is found under “Show IP Rotation Settings”. And it works by first selecting a server. Then you select the profiles that you want to rotate and then those profiles will be rotated while sending a campaign.
Other improvements include improvements to form address when doing ip/domain rotation to make sure it matches. Fixes in some cases of campaigns that hang in certain conditions. Compression of large lists when sending which should improve sending speed. The show ip rotation dropdown will now show if you have any options selected. And split list campaigns will now have the profiles preselected when resending a campaign, or initial campaign creation.
We have just rolled our new TLS encryption feature to all users. TLS encrypts the outgoing email if the recieving server supports TLS encryption. What our system does when doing the SMTP connection we issue a command to check if TLS is supported if so we then connect via TLS and send the message encrypted.
This feature is not enabled by default but can be enabled under the email marketing tab then System Settings -> TLS encryption
Here is an example message sent to gmail with no TLS encryption.
You can see there is red unlocked lock displayed. Along with a message saying the no encryption was to encrypt the message.
With TLS encryption there is no red unlocked icon and it says the message is encrypted with Standard TLS encryption
Now in terms of email delivery at the moment does not seem to be a factor. But places like gmail may consider emails that have TLS as having better reputation.
Here are the latest updates that we have done over the past several months to our platform.
Added option under custom from address to generate the SPF record needed for your domains.
Added setting under domain settings in email marketing. To disable DMARC records for the domain.
Added the option to export a message to a HTML file under view messages.
HTTPS logins now supported. This takes affect if you are normal http and then click the logout button.
Added a new sending speed called Slower which replaces Very Slow and is at 3,000 emails an hour. Very Slow is now changed to sending at 1,500 emails per hour.
We have updated and released version 8 of our email marketing system. The main goal with the update was to improve, deliverlibiably, and modernize our main codebase.
This updates includes the following:
New Transfer Encoding setting under System Settings. The new default sending encoding is now quoted-printable for html messages using the ASCII encoding type. The setting also have transfer encoding settings for base64, 8bit and 7bit which was the old default encoding type for ASCII.
New improvements with reply handling for handling messages of different content types when forwarded to another email address.
Better handling html and plain text combinations.
Updates with our sender id records for all domains to perform better in certain cases.
We are planning some other major updates for 2017 as well. Also we are affiliate attending affiliate summit las vegas 2017 from Jan 14 to Jan 17 if you would like to meet us let us know.
We have been busy working on some updates to our email system. One of our latest updates has been added DMARC records to all our user hosted domains. DMARC gives isps better insight on whether to allow email from your domain to be allowed if dkim and spf have issues. This could be seen by some isps as positive in having this record in place.
Also we have done some CRM System updates as well:
CRM Manager tab which allows you to add accounts to CRM system and make edits to the account. Also display how many licenses/seats have been used.
Form Builder added to the leads section. Allows creating of forms that can placed on websites to collect leads. This can be found under leads tab then under Form Builder.