Winter Updates Recap
Latest updates for Velocity
- Sending speed is now a dropdown on the create/edit campaign pages. And just states the emails per hour now.
- Campaign Send Hours Beta added. Under create campaign -> advanced settings you can now choose the days/hours for which campaign will send. The times are based on the CST time zone. This is useful for having campaigns that you only want to send during the weekdays or certain hours. Note when the campaign pauses for the day it has to finish the last batch of emails it is working on which means it may pause past your end time.
- List Verify added filter by option to filter different statuses. Changed how reverify credits work. Now uses the valid active total when using credits to reverify lists.
- For list verify new setting under to filter generic emails. By default this setting is off. To enable you need to go to list verify then click on settings and check filter generic emails.
- Campaign status for sending campaigns now in the sent column shows the total emails in the campaign. Displays as Current Sent / Total Emails in the campaign.
- Updated reply section in email marketing. Replies that are unread are now bold. When you view a reply it marks it as read. There are also buttons that allow you mark replies as read or unread in bulk.
- Upload email list improvements. Email header row no longer required. The header row also now checks e-mail and email address as well if you do include it when uploading a list.
- New option under View Lists option to delete generic emails from selected lists. We have over 100 generic role emails that we will delete from the selected lists when you use that option.
- Optimizations done to remote fetch content tags to work better for the same url/data response. And improved loading speed for A/B campaigns.
- Added a new api for email marketing checkspamassassin which allows you to get the results of spam assassin message check on a message given it’s id.
- New list verify features. We added an option to auto verify the list after upload as long as you have enough credits to verify the list. This saves time in that you do not have to come and click to verify the list after the list is uploaded. Also added the option on list upload to copy your verified list back to email marketing section.
- Improved html to text function changing html messages to text based messages for use in the text message part.
- Under campaign status in email marketing. For pending campaigns now displays how many days, hours or minutes a campaign has till it starts sending.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink