Here are the latest updates that we have done over the past several months to our platform.
Added option under custom from address to generate the SPF record needed for your domains.
Added setting under domain settings in email marketing. To disable DMARC records for the domain.
Added the option to export a message to a HTML file under view messages.
HTTPS logins now supported. This takes affect if you are normal http and then click the logout button.
Added a new sending speed called Slower which replaces Very Slow and is at 3,000 emails an hour. Very Slow is now changed to sending at 1,500 emails per hour.
We have updated and released version 8 of our email marketing system. The main goal with the update was to improve, deliverlibiably, and modernize our main codebase.
This updates includes the following:
New Transfer Encoding setting under System Settings. The new default sending encoding is now quoted-printable for html messages using the ASCII encoding type. The setting also have transfer encoding settings for base64, 8bit and 7bit which was the old default encoding type for ASCII.
New improvements with reply handling for handling messages of different content types when forwarded to another email address.
Better handling html and plain text combinations.
Updates with our sender id records for all domains to perform better in certain cases.
We are planning some other major updates for 2017 as well. Also we are affiliate attending affiliate summit las vegas 2017 from Jan 14 to Jan 17 if you would like to meet us let us know.
We have been busy working on some updates to our email system. One of our latest updates has been added DMARC records to all our user hosted domains. DMARC gives isps better insight on whether to allow email from your domain to be allowed if dkim and spf have issues. This could be seen by some isps as positive in having this record in place.
Also we have done some CRM System updates as well:
CRM Manager tab which allows you to add accounts to CRM system and make edits to the account. Also display how many licenses/seats have been used.
Form Builder added to the leads section. Allows creating of forms that can placed on websites to collect leads. This can be found under leads tab then under Form Builder.
Posted in Updates
Tagged CRM, dmarc
Mass email is used to connect simultaneously with many customers. Bulk email software ensures that mass mail sent does not end up in the spam folder of the recipients’ mailbox. There are many benefits to using an email marketing software, but there are seven big factors to consider.
1.) Time Benefits – “Time is money”. Time in invaluable and mass email helps you in sending mail to many customers concurrently at the drop of the hat.
2.) Financial Benefit – You don’t need a long list of employees for sending individual emails to different customers. Instead, you only require one employee who knows how to use the bulk email software. Less employees means more profit.
3.) Effort Benefits – Employees who work on the task of sending emails do not need to invest much effort. The software is designed to do the majority of the work for them.
4.) Ability to Address Each Customer Individually – Each customer of yours has to be given proper attention. You can address each customer individually with the aid of mail sent using bulk email service.
5.) Ability to Deliver Precise Information – You have customers belonging to several different categories. Precise information suiting individual customer-categories can be designed and sent perfectly using mass mail software.
6.) Ability to Engage Customers Continuously – Email is a great way to get your customers engaged. Mail can help by informing customers continuously about your latest products and services.
7.) Increases Business-Profit – Email is a fantastic way to up your ROI for marketing. Email has one of the highest return on investments for any type of advertisements.
With such rapid development in all streams, there will soon come a day when we are freed from the monotonous tasks that takes hours to complete. Gone are those days when we used to have a database for contact maintained manually, record by record. It’s the same with internet marketing but the only difference is that it is all automated to its maximum. Let’s dig in to find out more details
- Email marketing is a way of connecting to potential clients and existing customers. A simple new year’s email received from your recently visited shopping centre is nothing but email marketing
- All the annoying promotional offers that block your inbox and spam mails is nothing but a smart the email marketing strategy. But it is called bulk email as they are big files with huge attachments and are intended to reach millions of people around the world
- If you are just an amateur and like to explore this option for your venture, an email marketing service team is the place you need to look out for. These teams are group of professionals with diverse skills and very well understanding of the market and customer behaviour.
- Email marketing can be carried out in two different ways – either with transactional emails or direct emails. While the two are equally effective, it’s important to choose the right option depending upon your business requirements and budget
- Transactional emails are usually triggered to those who have performed some activity on the website. For instance, if a customer has requested for a quite, confirmation of appointment, filed grievance etc, a transactional email is triggered back with appropriate response and along with offers and promotions in the same email.
- With direct emails, companies intent to educate the audience with new things like launch of a new product, announcement of new outlets, invitation to participate in a contest etc. These emails are solely intended to wide spread the message
Posted in General Information, Helpful Hints
Tagged bulk email, email, email blast, email marketing, email marketing service, email marketing software, email software, marketing, marketing service, marketing software, SEO
We are attending Affiliate Summit West 2016 January 10-12, 2016 at Paris Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV. Please feel free to get in touch with us or your account manager if you want to meetup.
Is Email Marketing right for you?
Velocity Marketing Infographic
We have been busy working on backend updates and changes. Here are some of our cent updates that we have made.
The API now supports json output mode which will return the result of the API call in json format. For details in the API tab read “Basic API Usage Guide”
We have also added for email marketing a new sending speed called Sloth which is slower than snail. This speed sends on average of 120 emails per hour using up to two connections/threads at a time.
New message editor has been rolled out to all users. Easier now to edit the source code of the message and takes advantage of the space on the screen.
Meet us at LeadsCon in two weeks. We will be in Las Vegas to showcase all our software has to offer. With over 10 years’ experience, we are sure to “wow” you with some of our features and services. Not only will we provide you with information on our software, we will be offering a promotion during the week of LeadsCon. Not attending? No worries, we can provide you with a promo code by calling us.
Are you currently using email marketing? If you are or aren’t, stop by and let us share our knowledge with you at booth 402.